News & Events
Dear fellow students and friends,
Because of large amount of your application, Organizing Committee decided to announce SECOND INVITATIONAL LETTER. Great amount of interest, high work quality and a lot of works from abroad are the proof that scientific conference Students Encountering Science is undoubtedly becoming recognizable place of gathering for future scientific powerful minds, developers and inventors from across the planet.
As a reminder, more information about conference, application and participation you can find on StES official web-site: www.stes.unibl.org or via e-mail address email@example.com .
Students Encountering Science – StES is leading scientific, multidiscipline, student conference, organized by Student Parliament at University of Banja Luka, with international participation.
Goal of StES conference is to show scientific and professional achievements made by students and to show the possibility of their usage in practice, as to set their direction of further research. StES conference is the opportunity to improve student’s scientific work, to promote scientific spirit of academic community, to exchange opinions and to make new friendships.
Banja Luka, September 2017.
• NATURAL SCIENCE: Mathematics, IT Science, Chemistry Science, Physics, Sience about Earth and environment-like science, Biology, etc.
• ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY: Civil engineering, Geodesy, Architecture, Electrical engineering, Electronics, Chemical engineering, Environmental Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, etc.
• MEDICAL SCIENCE: Basic Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Health Science, Medical Biotechnology, etc.
• BIOTECHNICAL AND AGRICULTURE SCIENCE: Agriculture, Forestry, Zoology, Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural Biotechnology, etc.
• SOCIAL SCIENCE: Economy and Management, Sociology, Law Science, Political Science, Media and Communication, Social and Economic Geography, etc.
• HUMAN SCIENCE: History and Archeology, Language and Literature, Philosophy, Ethics and Religion, Psychology, Pedagogy, Art, etc.
Applications need to be send on e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must consist:
• Paper title
• Name and surname of author and co-author
• Name of Institution where student comes from (Faculty and University)
• Name, surname and title of mentor
• Author’s e-mail address
• Scientific discipline of the paper
• Summary(250 word max)
• Key words (3-6 words)
• (All of the above must be delivered on both languages)
All the papers will be reviewed. Papers that pass review will be published in Official StES Paper Collection 2017. that will be published right before the conference.
Sending application/paper before: 10.10.2017.
Information about acceptance: 15.11.2017.
Conference agenda: 20.11.2017.
Organizer: Student Parliament at University of Banja Luka
Co-organizer: University of Banja Luka
Sponsors: Ministry of Science and Technology
Ministry of Education and Culture
Time and place: University of Banja Luka, November 27.-30. 2017.
Address: Univerzitet u Banjoj Luci, Bulevar Vojvode Petra Bojovića 1A, 78 000 Banja Luka
Contact: + 387 51 321 188
+ 387 65 217 387
+ 387 65 637 200